An architecture and design practice dedicated to the application of innovative spatial solutions, with an emphases on sensitive visual outcomes.
Committed to progressive and distinctive work, built of the highest quality, we propose an architecture which achieves longevity beyond the fashion cycles. Ultimately resulting in real sustainability.
Establishment in 2004, the practice has undertaken many residential and community projects, included medium and large scale housing design and has achieved design ingenuity within commercial boundaries.
Sharif Abraham graduated in 1991 with first class honors and has over 20 years experience as an architect. He worked for leading design firms, including the office of Denton Corker Marshall, both in Melbourne and in Beijing before establishing the practice.
Sharif’s work explores historical and psychological meaning within architectural form, with a focus on engaging people on artistic and cultural levels. Sharif has guest tutored in design at RMIT University and is currently establishing an office in Shanghai.
Contact: +61 0412 011 376
Follow Sharif Abraham on Twitter
Lvl 1/358 Lonsdale st,
Telephone: +61 3 9642 2558
Sharif Abraham Pty Ltd
Registered in Australia
ACN 094 386 160
ABN 72094 386 160
Located in Melbourne’s Central Business District (CBD) on the North West corner of Lonsdale and Elizabeth Street, the building is entered from Lonsdale Street. Take the lift to the first floor. We are the last Studio on the right.
- Backlogue Journal:1999 Vol 3; ISSN 1037 9835; Review Page 140-143 "Red Hill House".
- Affordable Architecture Book; 2010 Stephen Crafti;ISBN 186470392X; Review Page 64-69 "Flinders House".
- De Zeen magazine; 10 August 2011; Feature "Clifton Hill House"
- Design Boom; 06 August 2011; Feature "Clifton Hill House"
- Architecture Daily; 05 August 2011; Feature "Clifton Hill House"
- Upcoming feature of "Flinders House" in a book "Atlas of Interior Architecture" (IBPC Press) planned for publication late 2011.
- Feature of "Clifton Hill House" in Architectural Review (Niche Media) AR125 May 2012.